Vacuum centrifugal Concentrators HyperVAC and Freeze dryers HyperCOOL
Centrifugal vacuum concentration and freeze drying made easy
Vacuum concentration made easy - HyperVAC
· Modular configurations of centrifugal part, cold trapping, and vacuum pump for versatile applications
· Available for volatile chemical solvents by accomodating with water pump, diaphram pump or oil pump
· Accommodate a wide range of sample containers: 0.5, 2.0, 15, 50 mL tubes and microplates
· Automatic control and digital reading of TIME, TEMP and VAC
· Efficient concentration by equipped with an ice-cold trapping or a cooling trap, HyperCOOL (-55℃/-110℃)
· Nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) concentration
· HPLC, PCR, gel extraction, isolation, purification and concentration from solid phase extraction to solvent removal
· Combinatorial chemistry
This system offers the versatility of fast vacuum concentrating and drying of biological and non-biological materials within a diverse range of solvents and the flexibility of handling macro or micro sample volumes.
The HyperVAC systems is a compact, fast and environmentally friendly vacuum concentrator. It is ideal for concentrating large or small sample volumes from 200x1.5/2 ml tubes to 15 or 50 ml tubes and also 4x250 ml bottles...the choice is yours!
It features a unique, Cold Trap HyperCOOL function reducing temperatures down to -55°C or -110°C. This feature ensures faster and reproducible drying whilst protecting both the vacuum pump and the laboratory environment form harmful vapors and fumes.
The system is Automated and User Friendly - It Includes a timer, stop/start functions with full programming and optional data storage of all operating parameters, i.e. Vacuum levels, chamber temperature and run times. It comes complete with a diaphragm membrane pump with lowest vacuum of 7 mBar and an integrated trolley/rack with castors.
Simple, Straight forward, trouble free Speed Vacuum Concentration ...at your finger tips.
Teflon coating, which improves longevity and protects from corrosion (especially when working with aggressive acids and solvents i.e. 6N HCl, TFA, DMSO, and TSO as used in peptide precipitation), is available for both the ScanSpeed MaxiVac and Cold Trap.
system offers the versatility of vacuum concentration and drying of biological and non-biological samples in a diverse range of solvents.
The HyperVac has the flexibility of handling macro and micro volumes coupled with freeze drying capabilities.
HyperVAC is a compact , fast, low temperature and environmentally friendly vacuum concentrator, ideal for concentration of large sample volumes from 200x1.5/2.0 ml tubes, multi-well plates, 15 to 50 ml tubes and also 4x250 ml bottles...you choose. The unique, seamless condenser of the Cold Trap with temperature going down to -55 °C or -110 °C ensures faster and reproducible drying whilst protecting both the vacuum pump and the laboratory environment form harmful fumes and vapors. The system includes a Freeze Drying manifold with 4 x ¾” rubber valves for connection of flasks etc. which can be extended to incorporate up to 8 x ¾” valves on a single unit.
The system is Automated and User Friendly - Includes timer, stop/start functions with full programming and data storage of all operating parameters, i.e. Vacuum levels, chamber temperature and run times.
The system comes complete with an oil based vacuum pump and oil mist eliminator, with a low vacuum of up to 0.01 mBar allowing very low product temperature and enabling performance of the Freeze Drying process.
Simple, Straight forward, trouble free Speed Vacuum Concentration and Freeze Drying at your finger tips.
Teflon coating, which improves longevity and protects from corrosion (especially when working with aggressive acids and solvents i.e. 6N HCl, TFA, DMSO, and TSO as used in peptide precipitation), is available for both the ScanSpeed MaxiVac and Cold Trap. Pressure Regulation is also an optional. Pressure regulation improve evaporation rates and helps avoid over “cooking” of volatile samples. Please request further information.
Features and Benefits
Ergonomic & Simple - Simple to use and clean - Simple to use and clean
Excellent trapping - of vapors with -55C and -110C cold traps
Best trapping - of vapors with addition of ice cubes
Large tube capacity - Large selections of rotors
Protection of sensitive materials - by an adjustable speed 0-200 rpm option
HyperCool Freeze Dryers
HyperCOOL is a lab scale freeze dryer using the lyophilization phenomena. HyperCOOL is designed for safety, robustness and convenience
for the successful freeze drying and cold trapping. It is suitable for drying of aqueous products, various solvents and products with a low
freezing point. HyperCOOL with stylish, modern and unique design will help you enjoy your daily laboratory work to the fullest.
• Effective for fast freeze drying of any samples
• HyperVAC-MAX empowered by HyperCOOL guarantees capacity and performance at higher level.
• HyperCOOL by itself, when equipped with manifolds or chambers, becomes a versatile freeze dryer.
• Extended applications for concentrating wider range or larger volume of solvents.
• The compatible vacuum rotary vane pump generates vacuum down inside the chamber.
• Up to 8 external bottles can be accommodated by the manifolds of HyperCOOL.
• Automatic De-Vac and De-Ice functions installed