We are seeking a talented and passionate Service Engineer, to help support our expanding customer base. Leveraging your technical background and after you gain product knowledge by our detailed training program, you will provide service support, preventative maintanace and calibration services to our customer base and our sales staff.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical service to broad national customer base, includes; installations and troubleshooting over the phone, in house service and field service calls (travel required).
- Test, troubleshoot and repair Lab Equipment to the component level.
- Shipping and receiving including; Check instruments upon receipt and prior to shipping maintain stock, pack and prepare shipments
- Provide technical support to sales staff
- Promote preventive maintenance and extended warranty to customer base
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics, experience attitude:
- Must have some basic electronics/soldering/troubleshooting experience, ability to use testing equipment, read schematics/circuit diagrams and identify PCB components. Medical or Lab Equipment repair/maintenance/setup experience is a plus. Degree in biomedical engineering, a plus.
- Good communication skills; ability to work with customers over the phone, coherently direct them through trouble shooting and installations. This person would have strong customer service, follow-up and organizational skills
- We are looking for a person who is attentive to detail, with the ability to work both independently and as a team and meet deadlines with minimum supervision and can solve problems with a multi angled approach and a desire to constantly keep up with new aspects of the technology
- Equipment lifting, packaging and other tasks are involved.
- Candidate must also have a good working knowledge of computers, installation of drivers etc.
A valid driver's license and good driving record is required. Benefits include: Health, 401K w/company match.
Neu-tec Group is an "equal opportunity employer." We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.