We are looking to hire an entry level service engineer to support our nationwide customer base. If you are new to the field and are looking for hands on experience and travel - reach out to us!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide technical service, including installations and troubleshooting over the phone, in house service and field service calls (travel required at approx. 25-30%)
- Test, troubleshoot and repair Lab Equipment to the component level
- Shipping and receiving, including checking instruments upon receipt and prior to shipping, packing, and preparing shipments
- Provide technical support to sales staff
- Promote preventive maintenance and extended warranty to customer base
We are looking for someone with the following characteristics, experience, and attitude:
- Must have some basic electronics/soldering/troubleshooting experience, ability to use testing equipment, read schematics/circuit diagrams and identify PCB components. Medical or Lab Equipment repair/maintenance/setup experience is a plus. Degree in biomedical, mechanical, or electrical engineering, a plus.
- Good communication skills: ability to work with customers over the phone, coherently direct them through trouble shooting and installations. This person would have strong customer service, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Attentive to detail, with the ability to work both independently and as a team and meet deadlines with minimum supervision, solve problems with a multi angled approach and a desire to constantly keep up with new aspects of the technology
- Equipment lifting, packaging, and other tasks are involved
- Candidate must also have a good working knowledge of computers, installation of drivers, etc.
- A valid driver's license and good driving record is required
Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K w/company match, Profit Sharing, and more
Neu-tec Group is an "equal opportunity employer." We will not discriminate in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.