Paddle Blender -Masticator Basic - Open Box
Paddle Lab Blender - Masticator
Masticator Basic - Analog Timer - Open box - While in stock
Paddle Lab Blender - Masticator Basic - Analog Timer
Open Box Special (Pending Availability)
IUL instruments' family of reciprocating paddle lab Blender / bag homogenizer mixers.
Used for solid and semisolid samples by applying pressure to samples within sterile, disposable bags (our Masticator mixers accommodate most commercially available sterile bags!), with unique metal spring paddle action.
Homogenization is produced through a combination of crushing and stirring, bringing out seated organisms from tissues, organs, powders, creams, ointments, etc. and removing organisms from swabs, tissue biopsies, filters, fecal samples and more.
With a tradition of more than 18 years, and choice of digital or analog timer and viewing window option, these Masticator lab Blender models incorporate state-of-the-art mechanics and small bench space due to long rather than wide design.
These highly durable products are backed-up by a 3 year manufacturer warranty on parts (1 year Labor)
Features and Benefits
- Reduce work load on lab technician
- Long tradition of reliability and robustness
- Use metal springs to move the paddles and not a belt
- Choice of digital or analog timer
- Limitless duration assured by a 3 years manufacturer warranty
- Compact size, economical cost
- Small bench space required due to its long rather than wide design
- Viewing window option (panoramic models) for better monitoring of sample condition
- Works with large selection of Lab Blending Bags
|Motor Speed||1500 rpm|
|Strokes / Sec.||8.5 (50 Hz.) 10 (60 Hz.)|
|Timer / Sec.||15-90|
|Start / Stop||Door Activated|
|Masticator (115VAC/60 Hz.)||471|
|Masticator (220VAC/ 50 Hz.)||470|