HVAC membrane differential pressure sensors
High quality measurement devices for motoring and controlling of medium differential air pressures in the HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-Conditioning) industry.
- Accurate, reproducible and stable measurement
- Mechanical quality -> robust, compact housing
- Long-term stability -> automatic zeropoint calibration
- Big LCDisplay -> very good readable
- Maintenance free -> low operational costs
Differenzdruck Messgeräte mit Membransensor für HLK Anwendungen
These measurement devices detect the differential pressure with a membrane sensor, which measures the differential pressure by a mechanical strain due to the pressurisation. In order to get an optimal longterm stability the sensor is calibrated automatically and periodically during its operation. This allows to achieve the best accuracy, reproducibility and stability.
Range of use
The PascalMaxx membrane differential pressure sensors are suitable for medium pressure ranges between 200 and 2000 Pa.
The automatic zeroing allows a maintenance free and reliable use and offers a real added value for the operation of HVAC plants.
- Air filter monitoring
- Airflow measurement
- Room pressure monitoring and controlling
- Monitoring and control of fan V-belts
- Leakage testing systems
- Apparatus engineering (OEM)
|Measurement range||0 ...+500 Pa||0 ... +2000 Pa|
|accuracy||± 1% of full scale||± 0.5% of full scale|
|Measurement||0.1 Pa||1 Pa|