membrane differential pressure sensors
High end measurement instruments for monitoring and controlling of low differential air pressure in clean rooms, flow boxes, mini-environments, fume hoods etc.
- Outstanding accuracy, reproducibility and stability
- Versatile product range -> for specific solutions
- Longterm stable -> automatic zeropoint calibration
- Small size -> optimal for integration
- Maintenance free -> low operational costs
Differential pressure measurement instruments with membrane sensor
These measurement devices detect the differential pressure with a membrane sensor, which measures the differential pressure by a mechanical strain due to the pressurisation.
In order to get an optimal longterm stability the sensor is calibrated automatically and periodically during its operation.
This allows to achieve the best accuracy, reproducibility and stability.
Range of use
Pascal-ST/Z membrane differential pressure sensors are suitable for low pressures < 50 Pa.
The automatic zeroing allows a maintenance free and reliable use and offers a real added value for clean room facilities and OEM solutions.
- Mini-enviroments in the semicon industry
- Clean rooms in the pharmaceutical-, biotech- and food industry
- Laminarflow boxes and fume hoods
- Clean room air locks
- Leakage testing systems
- Apparatus engineering (OEM)
|Measurement range||0 ...+50 Pa||0 ... +200 Pa|
|accuracy||± 0.3% full scale||± 0.1% full scale|
|Measurement||0.1 Pa||0.1 Pa|