universal differential pressure calibrator and reference instrument
This device allows efficient calibration processes on-site or in calibration labs. It can be used for samples with mass flow sensor (dynamic differential pressure) as well as for membrane sensors (static differential pressure).
- Pressure generator & reference in one device
- Powerful battery -> 48 hrs of operation
- Universal use -> dynamic & static pressure
- Constant pressure generation -> ideal for serial calibration
- Also available with accredited certificate -> reference
Portable calibrator for differential pressure measurement instruments for use on-site and in laboratories
The pressure calibrator CaliBox 200 with measurement range of 0 to 200 Pa was specifically developed for the use inside of clean rooms or for laboratory applications. The device offers the charactereistic of a pressure generator combined with a pressure reference instrument. It can be accredited and used as a calibration standard. The instrument is powered by a rechargeable battery and can be used universally for all samples with common measurement technolgies such as static with membrane- or dynamic with mass flow-sensors.
Range of use
Due to the accuracy and the working range, the CaliBox is employed predominantly for verification and calibration of high accuracy differential pressure measurement instruments in clean rooms, laminar flow boxes, fume hoods, mini-environments etc.
- on-site calibrations in clean rooms
- test measurements in laboratories
- leakage testing
- final control and calibration in measurement instruments and apparatuses production
- testing of pressures in clean rooms, filter- and ventilation duct systems
|Measurement range||0 ...+200 Pa|
|Measurement||<= 0.15 Pa|
|accuracy||resp. ± 0.08% of full scale|