Evidence Drying Cabinet
TopAir’s advanced Forensic Evidence Drying Cabinet protects wet or damp evidence from detrimental factors such as potential cross contamination and airborne pathogens.
The cabinet also creates an effective shield for staff, preventing the officers on duty from being exposed to harmful blood-borne pathogens as well as from offensive odors resulting from decomposition and harmful bacteria or viruses.
The unit’s UV light performs additional disinfection of the cabinet’s interior between sessions. This prevents cross contamination, and ensures the integrity of samples for the purpose of DNA testing.
The unit is designed to clean the incoming air streams using pre-filtration and then filters the cabinet exhaust air using HEPA filtration.
TopAir can customize the ductless evidence drying cabinets to meet the demands of your facility.
- Polypropylene components & clear triplex safety glass
- Polypropylene internal &external cover
- Cutting edge heating & humidity mechanism, 34c, 30% RH
- Double location HEPA filter – supply and exhaust.
- Temp controller
- Outside RH & inner temp display
- Top quality purge fan
- Flexible dividing and shelving section
- UV sterilization + safety interlock mechanism
- Bottom draining basin with one way valve
| External Dimensions
| Internal Dimension
|Inner Capacity (L)||510||510||690||690||1050|
|Super Dry System||No||Yes||No||Yes||No|
|Rated Voltage|| 110/230v