TopAir’s Downflow Workstation is a standalone, ductless unit that prevents the exposure of lab staff to harmful powders or fumes.
The Downflow Workstation features an open structure which enables close inspection of various lab materials, and still provides a high level of protection.
Particles or fumes flow downward through the stainless steel work surface and contaminants are removed using several filters.
Following the filtering of fumes or particulates, clean air flows back into the room.
- Electrical – 110/220v 60/50hz
- Light – 18w LED
- Worktop – 304 SUS
- Structure – Polypropylene
- Filters – H14 HEPA/ carbon
- Fans – Ebm 310 centrifugal
- Alarm – High pressure (filter block)